Saturday, January 14, 2012

How To Leave A Comment

I've had several readers tell me how difficult it is to leave a comment on this blog.  I've been trying to figure it out.  I think its because you need to have a Google account to make it easy to leave a comment or otherwise you can just list your comment under anonymous.  It will take you about 1 minute to make an account and you can go HERE to do it.  This account will work for any blog you read with Blogger and Google.  I hope this makes it easier for everyone.  I value all the comments and it helps us all to get tips to deals or share ideas.  I also want all of you to have the option to ask questions or share your own ideas as much as you want.  It makes my day for someone to ask for help with couponing because it's my favorite topic.  Let me know if this solution does not work for you and I'll keep investigating.

No comments:

Post a Comment