Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Target Clearance

I was shopping at the East side Target today and they have a ton of clothing clearance.  There are 3 racks of sleepwear that you can use the $3 off any womens sleepwear coupon on.  I saw some tank tops for $2.48 and matching shorts also at $2.48 which means FREE after coupons.  There are also some sweaters on the clearance racks that you can use the $4 off any sweater coupon on.  The cheapest price on sweaters that I saw was around $12.  I also bought one pair of jeans today that was $6.98 and I used the $5 off any womens denim bottom which made them $1.98!  If you had printed the $1 off Gold Tea coupon (no longer available) you can use it there to get tea for $.02.  They had about 6 bottles left on the shelf of each flavor.  I was also able to buy 2 packages of Huggies Little Movers diapers for half the price by stacking a Target $2 off coupon with a $3 coupon form the 10/23 SS.  My total was about $33 and was $13 after coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment