Saturday, November 5, 2011

Coupon Class this Saturday

I'm so excited to meet some more couponers and talk about all the great sales coming our way.  Come this Saturday to Gethsemane Church at 1001 N. Main Street at 1pm for my "Couponing To Christmas" class.  The fee is $10 which will be donated to Community Autism Resources of Evansville. This class will cover basic couponing, how to stack coupons, how to get a moneymaker deal and rolling deals.  For the most part the class will cover the upcoming Black Friday sales at our local stores and how to stockpile from this sale.  This is the peak season for stockpiling your food pantry and your personal hygiene closet and I hope to show you how to do it with spending the least amount out of pocket.  I will also show you gift ideas using couponing.  Not to mention the great giveaways and the fun that comes from having a bunch of couponers in one room.  So come join us, bring your friends, bring your mom.  Just RSVP to me at marymwirtz@yahoo.com or leave a comment below so I make sure I have enough handouts for everyone.  Hope to see you there!!!

2 comments:

  1. I had to work the last time so I hope I can make the class this saturday. I am new to couponing and would really like some help:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, I hope to see you there. It's going to be a lot of fun, lots of giveaways and you'll learn some techniques that will probably save you hundreds of dollars each month. It will be well worth it!

    ReplyDelete