Friday, November 25, 2011

My Target Trip


Total for the items pictured was under $4! This is my Target shopping trip from Tuesday so these deals are still available.

Here are all the items I got for FREE:
Eucerin travel size $.99
use the $1 printable HERE
= FREE

2 Suave Professionals Styling products
I used 2 free product coupons from their Facebook page (no longer available)
= FREE

Stove Top $.86
I used $.50 off 2 coupons from the Kmart coupon flyer I found in the store
and also stacked a buy 4 get one free tearpad coupon found at Schnucks
= $.48

Gold tea $1.26
I used a $1 printable coupon (no longer available)
= $.26

Kraft Shredded Cheese $2.00
I used 1 printable $1.50 coupons (no longer available)
= $.50

Hungry Jack large box $1.88
I used a $1 Target coupon HERE and a $.55 manufacturer coupon (no longer available)
= $.33

Hungry Jack chocolate chip pancake mix $.99
I used the $.55 off ANY printable coupon (no longer available)
= $.44

I also found a bunch of super cheap clothes again in the clearance section.  This is from the North park Target
This was a Converse One Star shirt on clearance for $5.24 and I had a $5 off catalina that printed a month ago which made it $.24
These were built in bra sleep shirts on clearance for $3.74 and I used the $3 off any women's sleepwear item which made them $.74 each.  These clothing coupons are located at http://www.target.com/ I'm not sure if they are still up but if you previously print them back when I had posted about it then you will find a bunch of clearance sleepwear to use them on at the North Park and east side Target.
I always love it when I save more than I spend!

No comments:

Post a Comment