Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My K-Mart Shopping Trip

My Total for this trip was $10.51.  I saved $16.79.  The Sierra Mist 2 liters were free with the $.55 off coupon from the 11/13 SS.  The Kmart is Henderson is sold out of all varieties of these now but should get another shipment in on Thursday.  The Edge shave gel was $.50 after the $.75 printable (no longer available) coupon I had that doubled.  The Martha White muffin mix was on sale for $1 and I used the $.55/2 coupons from the 11/13 RP which made them $.45 each.  I budget 8 packages of Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix which was on sale for $1.79 and I used the $.40 coupon from the 10/2 GM which made them just under one dollar each.  I'll be using these to make cookie for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Shopping the double coupon week was exactly what I expected which was not much.  The everyday prices are so high that you are better off using your coupons at Walmart even though they will not double. 

BUT, I also was able to pick up these awesome coupon booklets full of manufacturer coupons.
I noticed there is an awesome $.50/2 coupon for Stovetop.
Stovertop is on sale for $.86 at Target this week so I just might use my coupon there.

No comments:

Post a Comment