Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm Exhausted...how about you?



I have coupon shopped and shopped today.  I have stockpiled, got moneymakers and even some half price toys.  Oh yeah, and I had Thanksgiving lunch with my family.  And then I went and shopped some more.  I ran into some fellow couponers as well.  Hi Lori, who I met at Walgreens on St. Joe.  It was nice to meet you and thanks for reading my blog. So I'm excited to hear how everyone did.  I will be posting my deals here on the blog as soon as I get photos taken.  I certainly learned some news ways to better organize myself for next year.  This is only my second year doing the Thanksgiving sale at the drug stores and I did much better this year but I was still not as organized as I should have been.  Splitting up transactions to have as little OOP was my biggest issue.  But I had fun and had no issues with coupon "beep-age" and nasty cashiers.  I do think that this year there were more trial/sample size products where last year it was more full size products.  So that was a little disappointing.  CVS had a great idea to group the items in a bin which was nice and the Walgreens on St. Joe had nice big green signs to alert you to the FREE deals. Last year you had to run through the store to find each item.  I still had to do some of that but not too bad.  So what did you guys think???

No comments:

Post a Comment