Friday, November 18, 2011

I Just Ordered $8.31 in Coupon Online

Have you ever bought coupons online?  I do occasionally, especially before a holiday season. Last time I did was a couple weeks before July 4th.  I just bought $8.31 in coupons from www.thecouponclippers.com

I bought over 70 coupons from Target store coupon for Pampers wipes to Colgate toothpaste.  I do this because we don't always get those nice high value coupons that other markets get.  For example, we rarely get Colgate or Johnson & Johnson coupons.

Other great sites to get coupons are www.ebay.com and www.thecouponmaster.com

Here is my list of what I ordered:

$1 off any Bayer (I usually get these free as they go one sale for $1 often)
$1 off Crest Total Advanced 4 oz.
$1 off any Crest Toothpaste 4 oz.
$1/2 Hershey's baking chips 8oz.
$.55/2 Martha muffin mix (I'm hoping to use these at Buehlers at their next double coupon event)
$1 Target coupon for Pampers baby wipes 60 ct.
$.55 Silk milk
$.50 Target store coupon for Kleenex Cool Touch tissues
$1/2 V-8 Fusion 46oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment