Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Target Trip

I had some coupons expiring on 11/2 so I made a trip to Target where I also was getting a prescription filled (see previous post). I bought everything above for under $13.  The DiGiorno single serve pizza was $2.82 and I had 2/$2 off ANY DiGiorno coupons from their Facebook page (no longer available) which made them $.82 each.  That will be a cheap lunch.  The Oscar Mayer bacon was $2.99 and I had a $1 off Target mail coupon.  The dog bone I had no coupon for. The Pumpkin kit was $4 and half price which made it $2. That's for next year. The Neosporin was $4.04 and I had a $2 catalina that printed a few weeks ago which made it half price (and I needed a tube of that).  The Bic highlighters were $1.50 each and I used the $1 off ANY Bic product coupon HERE to get them for $.50.  These will be used in teacher themed Christmas gift baskets. The Shredded cheese was $2.49 and I had a $1/2 Target mail coupon which made them under $2 each.  And last but not least, CANDY!!!  Target has their Halloween candy marked 30% off (I was hoping for 50%).  I used the coupon below:
which I think is no longer available but I posted about it a few days ago so hopefully you printed it.  After the 30% off sale and the coupon, 4 bags of my candy were $.38 each.  The M&M's were $1.13 each after I used a $1/2 tearpad coupon I had (that a coupon fairy left...THANK YOU Coupon Fairy). 

My subtotal was $45.06 but after coupons and the $15 gift card I got for filling a prescription it was

$12.59.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog during an internet search for couponing classes and wondered if you are still teaching them. I am new at couponing and would really like to learn... My email is couponjynx@yahoo.com if you would like to contact me. Thank you for your time!

    ReplyDelete