Monday, October 17, 2011

Sorry I haven't posted much

I had a craft show in Boonville Friday through Sunday and I'm exhausted.  I met a lot of great people, had fun with my family and made some extra cash.  So I'm back to get some deals posted.  I do not post many online deals on my blog because they go so fast and it's frustrating for people when they want the deal and the campaign is over or the coupon is out of print, BUT Christmas season is coming and there will be many deals to be had online.  As the Thanksgiving Black Friday sales begin I will post what I come across on the blog. There are also a lot of great blogs out there that focus just on this shopping season.  So check back to get more information. 

1 comment:

  1. I work at the Iga on Morgan ave and we finally got an answer about the double. Coupons. They r still going to do it monthly but not the same week every month. Normally it was the second week of the month. Now we won't know until it's posted on ad. Luckily I can find out on Fridays since I do the pricing/signs for the store. I will let ya know what I find out!

    ReplyDelete