Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Black Friday is 44 days away

Are you one of the those crazy people standing in line at 4:30 am in front of Walmart to get a 40 inch flat screen TV for $200?  Last year I was and I'm pretty sure I'm not doing it ever again. But if you plan on braving the crowds for awesome deals then check out this great resource HERE.  You can "like" them on Facebook and get updates when any store has released or leaked their Black Friday sales ad.  There are already some stores listed. They also keep you up to date on all the online deals which were pretty awesome last year. The only stores I will be hitting on Black Friday is CVS, Walgreens and Rite Aid for my couponing deals and I will post more on that later. Honestly, I Christmas shop all year with all the online, coupon, rebate and in-store deals that I get.  As it stands right now, I have everybody checked off my Christmas present shopping list but 2 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment