Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Shopping Spree...in my dreams

Do you guys ever dream of going on a shopping spree?  I do. Alot. Sometimes when I can't fall asleep at night I imagine that I'm given 3 minutes to shop through a store and then plan in my head what my strategy would be. Somtimes it's a grocery store and sometimes it's a stor like Kohl's.  A long, long time ago I watched an epidsode of Laverne and Shirley where they won a shopping spree at their local grocery store and my spree aspirations were born.  They chose to focus on getting meat and candy.  I think I also would hit the meat aisle first because it's the hardest to coupon and can be a high priced item. If I was a drinker I would probably hit the liquor aisle next but I'm not.  I think I would go to the kitchen utensil section and grab pots, pans and cooking tools. This would be another thing I wouldn't be able to coupon and has a high value.  My last grab would probably be Ben and Jerry's ice cream.  I'm not a big fan of it but my husband loves it and I rarely buy it since it's so expensive.  So it would make his day to have a freezer full.  The next time you can't fall asleep at night, try this trick and see if it works for you.  If not then at least you would entertain yourself while your not sleeping.  Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment