Saturday, October 22, 2011

Couponing Class coming soon?

It's about that time for another coupon class.  I'm looking at doing it on November 12th, Saturday in the afternoon. I'm debating with myself whether to do another Introduction to Couponing or a new class.  The new class I'm thinking of will be Couponing to Christmas and will focus on using couponing and rebate programs to get gifts for all your family and friends super cheap or FREE.  I also want to highlight how to build a stockpile during the Black Friday sales at our local drug stores with the amazing coupon deals that will be offered.  So please post a comment here to let me know your thoughts.  Do you need a Couponing 101 or a Couponing to Christmas???

3 comments:

  1. I dont have a checking account so i dont like the rebate things. I just dont have the money to put out up front and it costs me to cash the checks :{ but I would love a couponing class!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think either one would be great! thanks --jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a Christmas couponing class! I've never attended a coupon class before! : )

    ReplyDelete