Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Changes at Buy-Low

I went to the Buy-Low on First Ave. today to get an ad since they are not up online and I found out it is not double coupon week.  I did talk to the manager there to get more information about it.  In the past it has always been the second week in the month and the manager said she does not get any advance notice of when the double week will be, only when she receives a copy of the next weeks ad and sees it on there. Buy-Low is also no longer Buy-Low, it's Buehlers IGA.  You will see a change in all the logo's, website, storefronts and the ads.  They have also changed the cards you swipe at checkout.  You either need to take your card to customer service and they will change it for you or you can do it online at www.myiga.com/nozz.  The change on ownership is also the reason I could not get the ad to come up since it is now located on another site. To see this weeks ad GO HERE. The new card works like the old one where you earn cents off gasoline but now you will also receive coupons and special discounts mailed to you.  You can also "like" them online now at www.facebook.com/buehlersiga

So I'm not too sure about the IGA change.  I'm worried that the double coupon week will not continue but we shall see what their ad says next week.  If anyone is a Buehlers IGA employee and has more insight, please leave a comment below.  The manager I spoke too did not seem to know too much of what was going on. 

Ok, so when you go to view the new IGA website there are a few new features that couponers will appreciate.  One is that you now print coupons.  These are manufacturer coupons .  It also has a grocery list option with the online ad.  You can select certain on sale items to go to your grocery list.  You do need to register with their site to use this feature.

Also, every Buehlers is having a Kids Fest this Sat. from 10 - 2pm where they will have inflatables, free games and prizes. 

2 comments:

  1. I've been trying www.myiga.com/nozz since last night before I posted the new website on your blog. It still isn't working.

    Tracy Kraft

    ReplyDelete
  2. I double checked the web address I listed on the blog with the one on the flyer the manager gave me at Buehlers and they match. I guess they do not have the site up yet. My flyer also says you can call 1-888-866-9186 to register. I might call them tomorrow just to let them know the site's not working (although I'm sure they know).

    ReplyDelete