Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Stimulating Saturday nights

As a couponer, Saturday nights are the beginning of my coupon hunt.  I spend my nights going through all my blogs and emails and gathering together my shopping list of deals.  I pretty much don't have a social life so this is what I do for fun on a Saturday night. And I enjoy it.  I feel like it's my treasure hunt and I go searching the internet for hidden treasures found in the form of coupons. I compile all the best deals of items I want into a shopping list on Word which is divided out by each store consisting of Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid (my new one) and Target.  I do Walmart and Menards about twice a month.  Then when I have my whole list together I print it out and then start searching and compiling all the coupons.  This is when I find out if I have the coupons or not (our area doesn't get a lot of the coupons because our market is too small).  I then cut the coupons and stick them in my store coupon binder which is sorted out by each store I shop at.  I also have all my store cards, like my CVS card, in my binder and any gift cards, RR or ECB.  The next step is to go out Sunday or Monday to buy all my bargains.  If I'm lucky enough to get away on Sunday then I usually have to problems getting my deals because it's not sold out yet.   So that's my weekend routine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment