Friday, February 18, 2011

My shopping trip today

I went to Target and had a list of things to get but I worked in some coupon deals as well.  My total was $96 and it was $74 after coupons.  I did get 2 containers of pressed powder by Rimmel for $.49, Silk milk for $1.79 (this sales for $3.29 at Schnucks), Huggies wipes for under $.50 each and a train track for my little one that he is going to love.  I bought more items than this but these were my best deals.  They have Easter items in their dollar bins now and valentine stuff was marked 50%-75% off.  I went to the North Park Target today. 

I also went to the St. Joe Walgreens and they had no idea what baby store coupon book I was talking about.  I plan to call all the Walgreens store managers tonight to try and track down some of these awesome coupons.  I do know that they don't expire till the end of the year so maybe at some point they will get them in.  I can report that the St. Joe Walgreens was picked over and some diaper sizes were not available.

No comments:

Post a Comment