Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Rite Aid Shopping trip

One of my New Years Coupon Resolutions was to try new stores and today I did.  I drove over the bridge to Henderson to shop at Rite Aid fr the first time.  I stayed up till 1am last night going over their coupon policy and learning all the different programs.  On my first shopping trip I bought 2 packages of Dixie paper plates, 1 Gillette Fusion Power razor gift set, 2 KY Jelly, 1 small bag of chips, 2 packages of Spic and Span disposable gloves and 2 different scrubbing brushes.  I paid out of pocket $10.14 and I got back $10 in UP Rewards.  So that was great to get all of that for $.14 and that was on my first try.  So I'm anxious to go again.  Rite Aid has a lot of savings programs which was overwhelming at first to learn about them all but it also helps you save more money.  I also discovered that there are 2 Rite Aids in Henderson and they are about 5 minutes apart.  not only that but there is a little back road that directly takes you from one to the other.  This will work out great for when there is a limit of 1 or if one store is sold out of an item.  I wanted to see if there was more saving I can do while I am in Henderson to make it worth the gas and I did discover that there is a Habitat Restore which sells home furnishing/materials.  I didn't find anything on this trip but I look forward to checking them out again.  They also have a St. Vincent DePaul and a Goodwill.  I'm always on the lookout for wood furniture, shelving and DVDS and VCR tapes so these are great place to find them cheap.  I look forward to telling more about future Rite Aid trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment