Friday, February 18, 2011

Henderson shopping

I went to the Rite Aid in Henderson yesterday.  I didn't get a lot of great deals but I had $15 is Up Rewards that I needed to spend before they expired. I did get 2 packages of Colgate sensitive toothpaste for free and 2 sticks of Lady Speed Stick deodorant for $1 total.  I really like how they have their store laid out and the cashier is so helpful.  I forgot to bring my card and they were able to look it up by my phone number so that was great.  I also went to the St. Vincents De Paul which had only clothing.  I also found the Goodwill which is in a  large store space.  Apparently it use to be a grocery store.  And next to it was a flea market in what looked like a small airplane hanger.  But the best thing was that the DePaul store had a section just for overalls.  That is so Kentucky.  I would have taken a picture of it to go with my other redneck spottings such as the live bait vending machine in Boonville - but I was afraid the workers there would freak out.  The best part of my day was taking my little guy to a park by the river and a train came over us on a bridge. He saw his first choo-choo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment