Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Best Target trip ever!

I new target was going to be good this week with the new coupons they released.  Well I went to day and I had several things I needed to get there that I didn't have coupons for but my total was $90.81 and after coupons it was $40.88.  For $4.52 I got 4 pairs of jeans, 4 packages of dental floss, 2 travel size deodorants, 1 travel size shampoo, 2 24ct boxes of ibuprofen and 2 bottles of 7th generation dish detergent.  NOT Bad.  So my best buy was the jeans.  There is a $5 Target coupon for Women's denim item.  And the North park Target has a lot of 75% clearance. I found jeans marked $4.98 (which means free) and I bought a couple that were $6.98.  So print those Target coupons - they equal free stuff.  the North park target was sold out of dental floss so I got those at the east side.  But the east side had their clearance at 30-50% so I didn't find awesome denim deals there.  But they will have there grocery section finished on march 27th.  They do have much more grocery items in now.  But they have all the clothing crammed together so I'm not too sure how they are going to remedy that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment