Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Coupon Resolutions

For the past 2 years I have made couponing New Years resolutions that I actually achieved, unlike my weight loss resolutions that get abandoned about 4 weeks in.  So Ive been thinking about what I should set goals for other than the usual "increase my savings" one. 

Goal #1: To build more shelving in my basement to store my stockpile and to have it be better organized

Goal #2: Focus more on grocery food savings and building my food pantry stockpile

Goal #3: Try ordering coupons in large quantities to buy enough items to donate to charities and food pantry's

Goal #4:  To do an outreach to a local non-profit that serves low income families where I can teach coupon classes to help them stretch their food budgets

Goal #5: To get to go shop at Marsh during one of their triple coupon events

Goal #6: to shop at Publix in Nashville the next time I'm there

It might be fun to set some coupon resolution's for yourself and see how you might challenge yourself for the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment