Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I'm Back



Sorry for my hiatus from the blog with all the Christmas events I had going on.  But now I'm back and ready to post more deals and all the local best deals as well. 

I have pretty much given away all my extra stockpile in gift baskets to teachers, family and friends so I'm excited to re-stockpile.  I also coupon and clearanced shopped all year which let me get a gift for everyone in my family except for 2 people.  I only had 2 gifts to get in December so couponing really helped me reduce my stress from finding that perfect gift and also saved me a ton of money. My favorite gift I gave was to my sister-in-law which was an assortment of 15 different clothing items from Target at a total of $4.97.  She loved all the new clothes and I loved the savings.  Now I'm on a mission to top that for next year. I hope all of you had a great Christmas.  It's snowing right now as I write this so enjoy the view, sip some hot chocolate and CLIP THOSE COUPONS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment