Thursday, January 27, 2011

Target was a bust

I went to the east side Target today. I usually only shop at the North Park location because it's closer to me and I like them better.  I have a favorite cashier there who never gives me trouble about my coupons and they have better clearance there.  Th east side store is being completely moved around to make room for the grocery section.  Most of the deals I went there to get I didn't get because this Target had higher prices than what was reported on all the blogs and I was looking to get free or dirt cheap products.  So I passed.  I did manage to get 2 cases of Kids Essential drinks which are normally $5.99 each but with my coupons I got them for $.50 each.  They had clearance clothes at 30% but North side had them at 75%.  Another good thing I spotted was Rimmel cosmetics.  There is a Target coupon for $2 off and also a manufacturers coupon for $2 which makes $4 off and they did have items priced from $3.49 and up.  I'm going to hold on to mine and wait for a sale and buy the higher priced makeup like foundation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment