Monday, January 31, 2011

My Schnucks shopping trip

I got my Schnucks flyer this afternoon and was so excited they had a lot of 10 for $10 items and I found a few good coupon match-ups.  A couple weeks back I had posted links to print $1 off any Reach floss.  Well it paid off because Schnucks had them on sale for $1 and I had 11 coupons.  I bought out Schnucks on the north side - just FYI.  Also they have Old Orchard juice for $1 and there is a $.50 off any Old Orchard juice here http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=zexseyb82992074&bt=vi&o=61534&c=OB&p=yF7sWaSp
and then I got Hamburger Helper for $.50 with this coupon
http://www.helpersmostpopulardriver.com
I bought some other items as well but these were my best deals.  My bill was $29 before coupons and it was $13 after coupons.  I had a total of 19 coupons so I was so happy to get a nice young male cashier who didn't care. 

1 comment:

  1. I've had problems with the North Schnucks not taking more than one of the same internet printed coupon no matter how many of the item I bought. Glad you didn't have that problem.

    ReplyDelete