Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My shopping trip today

First I went to Menards and I got 2 nice pocket knives with the holder for $.99 (regularly $9.99) and there was a $7 rebate on it.  I took the last 2 - by the way.  I also got 2 torpedo levelers for free (with a $2.50 rebate).  I still have over $8 left on my rebate card with my rebate coming my way which insures I don't have to pay out of pocket - not even for the tax.

I also went to CVS and got a 500ml of Crest Pro Health mouth rinse for free plus made $2.50.  It was on sale for $3.99 with a $3.99 register reward and I had a $2.50 coupon that I got at the dentist office.

At Walgreens I got 2 bags of Hanes socks which were BIG1 free.  That made them $3.50 each.   I can't figure out why I'm writing in italics now but anyways, I also got a large bottle of Crest Pro-Health mouthwash for $.99.  My favorite was getting 2 boxes of White Castle Cheeseburger's for $2.50.  My husband loves these and the are $4.75 at Dollar General.  They are on sale for 2/$6 and there are $.50 coupons out there. 

Tomorrow I will do Target - I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment