Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My coupon shopping to today

I headed to Target to get 6 things on my list that I had coupons for to get free or very cheap and half of them they didn't carry or were out or they were not on sale like had been reported on the blogs I follow.  This happens a lot at Target because different Targets will have different sales and different pricing.  For example, I buy Silk Almond milk and the east side Target has it for $3.09 normally and the North side has it for $3.00 normally.  And both these stores are in the same city.  So always be aware that when you find great deals reported online that it may not turn out that way once you get to the store.  I did get 2 bottles of Soy Sauce for $1.39 total, bread for $.80 and silk milk for $2.29. And I can report that the north side Target had clothing marked to 75% in all departments.  Mostly winter clothes but I did see some summer shorts/skirts.  Another thing I like about this Target is that I regularly take my plastic bags and bottles to recycle there which is right in front of the customer service desk.

I also went to CVS which really didn't have any great deals.  It was reported that you could use the online Listerine Zero coupon for $2 off the sale bottle which would have made it $.79 after ECB and coupons but the coupon states it's for the larger bottle so I didn't purchase that item.  Personally,  I follow the verbage on the coupon so I wasn't going to try it anyways.  I did end up getting 2 medium bags of peanut M&M's for $2.38.  My husband will be happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment