Saturday, January 29, 2011

My wild Coupon night

Last night I was up late and wanted to check about printing some coupons before I went to bed.  I went to www.redplum.com and found they had several huggies coupons up for a high value.  So I have learned along the way to print high value coupon ASAP because they sometimes disappear quick.  So I did and also I found high value Scott paper towel and toilet paper and VIVA paper towels.  It was weird that so many showed up.  I printed all I could from my 2 computers and then posted on http://www.hip2save.com/ (my favorite blog) what I had found and that I also found the coupons at www.couponnetwork.com.  So I went to bed and in the morning the coupons were gone.  I've seen good coupons go fast - but not that fast.  I didn't even get a chance to post them on my own blog.  So the lesson learned here for me and whoever is reading is to print the good ones quick and call your friends and family to print them for you to if it's for something you need and they don't.  There is a printing limit that is set on some coupons and it could be 100 or 100,000.  So you never know.  Now I have to hope a good sale comes up before they expire.

No comments:

Post a Comment