Friday, April 8, 2011

Walmart Clearance

The west side Walmart has winter clothing marked at $3. I found a jacket for each of my nieces and one for me and a shirt.  Also, there was a Walmart rep. outside Walmart that was selling a Evansville Courier Sunday only subscriptions for $1 a week.  Now I don't pay for the paper because I get all my inserts for free from the recycling center but it would be nice to have all the ads and the whole paper.  So I took the deal.  This deal is through Walmart so you can not get it through the paper.  You pay the full subscription price and then the rep gives you $10 cash back or a $10 Walmart gift card.  The subscription is for $3 months and then you can cancel.  The rep will be back this weekend.  But the best time to go will be this Sunday from 8 to 1 because be will be handing out free Sunday papers as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment