Monday, April 25, 2011

My Target Shopping trip

I went to the North side Target.  I can kick myself because I forgot to ask the cashier why they were clearing out the back section of the store.  If anyone knows, please leave a comment.  The men's clothing section is crammed in with the women's and it's really difficult to move a shopping cart around.  Anyways, I bought Silk Milk coupons online and got 10 containers for $1 off.  There were 3 bottles of Nivea body wash left on the shelf so (I'm sorry) but I took the last 3 and with the $3 Nivea I paid $.04 each.  There was no good women's plus size clearance so I couldn't use the $3 target coupon on that. I saved $19 on this trip with my coupons so I was quite happy with that. 

2 comments:

  1. have your target stores added the grocery sections yet...that's what ours did with merchandise when they added groceries...by the way...just wanted to say hi to a fellow hoosier...i saw you post on either kcl or wuc and found your blog...it's even more interesting to me since i see you are from wadesville...my family lives there...i lived in poseyville and new harmony when i was in IN...love to read about savings...see you in your future posts...lol...>^,,^<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our east side added the grovery dept - which is awesome but our North side has not. it's a smaller store and the space they cleared is in the very back of the store and the current grocery section is in the front. I'm just going to have to call and ask because it's driving me nuts. I love WUC! I just discovered it a few months ago. I don't how I've been living without it. I love Poseyville, my son goes to school there now.

    ReplyDelete