Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My shopping trip today

Today I went to the Posey County Thrift Shop in Mount Vernon and they had a sale for all their clothing at 3 for $1.  AWESOME.  So I bought $8.20 worth.  My mom bought $12 worth.  So we did well.  I bought for 4 different people (none for me though).  Except my mom did get me a winter coat for $.33.  I guess she can afford that.  I love it.  Tomorrow all their clothing will be 4 for $1.  They do this twice a year to change over all their seasonal clothing. 

Then I went to CVS in Mount Vernon and was able to get Colgate toothpaste, shaving gel and Allegra allergy pills for free and a Schick razor for $1.79.  I also got 4 snickers easter candy eggs for $.25. They did not even make it home.  My son and I ate them up.  Sorry I didn't get the stores deals posted Sat.  I'm back to having only one computer in our house and I'm always the last to get it. But that will be fixed in the next few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment