Friday, March 25, 2011

Hamburger meat at Target?

So I happened to be at the east side Target today and low and behold...it was done.  There are freezer aisles and a produce section.  There is refrigerator aisles and specialty breads.  And there is the meat section.  It was so weird to see that.  I went to check out and I had bananas and hamburger meat and I thought I was in another store.  It feels like I'm at a Target in a larger city.  But now Evansville finally has a super Target (well not quite) and we couponers can now use all those great Target store coupons on fruits and veggies.  The store is structured mostly the way it was before.  AND GET THIS.  They have all brand new carts.  I don't know why I'm excited about that.  I don't get out much but I dig the new carts.  So in this trip I bout 4 boxes of Excedrin (regulary $6 each) and I paid $2 each.  That was my only good buy.  I just wanted to go in and see the new store and check their prices.  I think their prices will range more like Schnucks and not as cheap as Walmart.  But with Target you can stack store coupons with manufacturer coupons so that will help greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment