Monday, March 14, 2011

My shopping trip today

I started at Walgreens on St. Joe and was so happy to finally find the Baby Coupon booklets sitting in a basket at the cosmetic counter.  I took them all...sorry...but there were only 5.  All the Evansville Walgreens should have them now and if you don't see them just ask a manager to give you some.  So I was able to get 2 packages of Walgreens brand diapers for $2.49 each!!!! I also got 4 Reach toothbrushes for free and 6 Renuizit Air fresheners for $.10 each.  And finally I got 2 Right Guard deodorants for free. I also got 3 boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch for $1.50 which isn't my price point but I needed to get cereal.  My total after all coupons rendered was $16 and I got $8 back in RR.  Not Bad. 

Then I went to CVS off Barker. I hadn't been there before and it was very small but had most of what I went looking for.  I did find this awesome coupon divider and it was not on sale but I loved it so much I got it anyways.  I got 2 bottles of Gain dishwashing liquid for free and a tube of Crest Clinical toothpaste for free.  My total was $9 ($7 of it was the divider) and I got back $3 in ECB.   

I plan to make about 3 more trips back to Walgreens since it's such a good week and I want to stock pile my diapers.  The weather was so nasty out that I gave up.  I always shop with my little one so that makes it quite a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment