Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My shopping trip today

First I went to Menards.  I had $35 in rebate money to use.  I left the store with 4 paints sets with rollers/brushes and pans, 2 3-piece paint brush set, 2 edging sets, 2 edging replacements brushes, 3 bags of Lays chips, 3 packages of gum and 2 rolls of invisible duct tape.  I paid $5.05 OOP for everything.  As usual I filled out all my rebate forms as soon as I got home and mailed them the next day so hopefully I will get that money back in a few weeks and spend it again.

Next I went to target.  I got the following items for free: 4 boxes of Up & Up ibuprofen, 4 packages of dental floss, 2 pairs of jeans.  I got 7 cans of Satin Care shaving cream for $.45 each.  I got 2 bottles of Suave Shampoo for $.29.  I got 5 packages of Up and Up pantyliners for $.14 each. I had to buy my son some underwear so I did get $1 off that from a Target coupon.  It was a nice week at Target again.  Since they have changed over their computer software I have not had any of my overage buys beep which makes life much easier.   

No comments:

Post a Comment