Thursday, April 26, 2012

ReSale Reviews



Here's another ReSale Review for all you frugal shoppers out there.  Have you ever been to ReStore which is the Habitat for Humanity store on Morgan Ave as your driving towards Chandler.  It's in a large pole barn type of building and is usually full of furniture.  I went there a few weeks ago looking for dressers and night stands, which I found many, but the prices were more than I was willing to pay.  That kind of surprised me but I was looking at buying at a low price to re-finish it and resell it.  It's probably a decent price for someone who wants it for their own home as is.  But what good buys I did find was shelving.  I've built in more shelves to hold my stockpile and found nice $4 shelves there so I was happy to find that.  But here's my tip on furniture, go to the ReStore store in Henderson.  It's off Green street and is a much smaller store but their prices are less there.  I don't know why but every time I have been there I have noticed their prices are less than the Evansville store but you have less selection. Every dollar you spend at any ReStore goes to a worthy charity so it's a great deal for everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment