Saturday, April 14, 2012

Couponing Confession

I must confess that I have hardly done any couponing in the last 4 weeks which is unheard of for me.  I've started a new project or re-finishing furniture and re-selling it and it's so time consuming.  But my stockpile is getting low so I must kick start myself back up.  I'm going to Kroger in Owensboro on Monday.  There's no great sale going on but my sister-in-law and I both have time to go on that day and we're also resale shopping there too.  Then I'm going to INDY on Thursday and will be hitting up Marsh with all their double coupon deals.  So stay tuned to hear about what deals I find and I will be posting "live" on my facebook page.  If you have "liked" me yet, wander over to Facebook and look up Evansville Bargain Shopping Mom and check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment