Thursday, February 16, 2012

ReSale Reviews

I wanted to start a new part to my couponing blog that would cover local resale shops. If you use coupons then I'm guessing your a frugal person in general and may shop for deals in consignment shops, resale shops and yard sales.  I LOVE getting a deal in every form! So I plan to highlight one of my favorite places to get deals each week until I run out, although that might take awhile. 

So my first and most favorite place to resale shop is Margarets Resale in Poseyville.  I live out that way so it's handy for me but it's worth the drive if you live in Evansville.  The owner is Margaret, of course, and she runs a great business that is packed full of deals.  It is a consignment shop and is the place I take my items to sale.  I always use the money I make there to buy stuff there as well.  Many times I've bought clothing for my kids and never spent any money to do it.  It works more like a trade for me.

Margarets is in an old office building so there lots of rooms that divide up the items.  The infant/child room is my sons favorite because he gets to try out all the toys before we buy any.  She sells womens, mens, girls, boys, infant clothing and accessories.  There is also housewares, kitchen supplies, bedware, educational items, home decor, purses, jewelery, dvds, games and much more.  There's also small furniture at times.  Things are priced well and my favorite part is that certain colored tags will go 50% and 75% off each month.  So I always look for those 75% items first.  My last big buy there I bought 38 pieces of clothing and paid $26 for it all.  You just can't beat that!  You can check out their Facebook page HERE and get the address and hours from there. 

If you ever stop in tell them that Mary from Evansville Bargain Shopping Mom sent you! Angie is one of the empoyees there who is an avid couponer so you can always swap coupon tips and tricks with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment