Thursday, February 2, 2012

Coupon Organizers

Here's another post on coupon organization.  There are tons of ways to organize your coupons as well as multiple choices in the organizer itself.  I just use a regular old 3" ring binder but I've always wanted a Stylin Binder.  To check them out go HERE.  They are handmade, stitched, fabric covered binder covers and they are gorgeous but they are kind of expensive.  They are about $35 each unless you want a custom made one and it does not include the binder itself.


If you search for 'coupon organizer' on eBay you will find 1,423 items for sale.  There's everything from small pocket sized organizers to baseball sleeves to an organizer that attaches to your shopping cart.  You don't need to buy an organization system online although it may be easier.  I just used supplies I had on hand and put it together. I also used some items I got free at Staples during their back to school sales.  But, if you want to check out some options for buying an organization system then check out the ones below.

Coupon Magic Organizer HERE

Coupon Organizer Pro HERE

The Couponizer HERE

Mrs. A's Grocery Coupon Organizer HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment