Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Target Trip

I went to the North park Target tonight.  If you were lucky enough to print the $5 off any Merona bottom then you can get anything on this rack for $.48!!!  I was able to get myself a pair of pants and a pair for my sister-in-law (which she will get for Christmas).  I didn't even post about this great coupon because when I saw it posted online I immediately printed it and then went to my second computer and found it was already gone.  So I only got 2 prints but that got me 2 pairs of pants for under $1!

I paid less than $1 for 2 pairs of pants and a shirt.  The pants were $5.48 and I used the $5 off coupon.  The shirt is a maternity shirt, Liz Lange, and I used the $3 off coupon STILL AVAILABLE HERE and the shirt was priced around $2.50 so I had overage or so I thought...
for some reason on the shirt I didn't the overage and the $3 coupon was priced down???  Next time I will pay better attention for that but I'm still very happy with the purchase.  You can't beat getting 3 new pairs of clothing for less than $1.

No comments:

Post a Comment