Friday, September 2, 2011

My Target Trip

I can not find my camera to show you the pictures of all I got.  And I did really well at Target this week and I wanted to show you guys what you can get. So I'm just going to do my best to tell you about it.

First I got 6 packages of Up & Up pantyliners for FREE with the $.75 off Target Coupon and they were marked on clearance at $.75.

I got 4 more packages of Papermate pens for FREE with the $1 off target coupon that reset.

I got a cute pair of toddler denim shorts for FREE with $.75 overage.  So Target paid me to buy those shorts! I used the $2 off any infant/kids denim Target coupon.

I also got 2 pairs of denim boys jeans for $.24 each with the $2 off any infant/kids denim Target coupon.

And to top if off, I got 4 swimsuits coverup dresses in the girl's department and Target paid me $.75 each to buy them.  AWESOME.  I used the $3 off Xhiliration apparel Target coupon. I had so much overage that I had to buy a candy bar at the checkout to soak it up. YUM!  I should have gotten gum instead, I am on a diet!!!

So, all these coupons are or were at Target.com.  I went to the North Park Target.  There is tons of clearance in every department.  I always hold on to my clothing coupons and check the clearance racks every time I go and this time it paid off. 

I also planned to get my FREE Visine but the North park Target did not have it in their travel sections.  Just a heads up.

I loved my cashier.  Target always has a bunch of men working after 5pm so I had the pick of 4 different male cashiers...lucky me!  My cashier was a young man who had dreams himself of being on the show Extreme Couponing. He was so diligent to make sure each one of my coupons scanned which I greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I was at Northside Target yesterday and got some great deals. Did you see all the toothpaste and kleenex on clearance? I got a 4 pack of Kleenex and used the 1.00 off Target coupon and the .50 cents off from this past weekends manf coupon insert so got a 4 pack for $1 and got 4 tubes of Colgate max for .68 cents using the Target coupon for $1 off. Also, there was some herbal essence hairspray...used a $1 off coupon from a while back and got it for .14 cents. WoohoO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see the toothpaste but that is a good buy. I love Target clearance!

    ReplyDelete