Saturday, September 24, 2011

$1 Apparel Clearance at Walmart

I just left the West side Walmart where they put up[ signs that all red clearance priced apparel is $1.  OK, now the signs are in the baby section but there is tons of clearance throughout the store, mens, womens, sleepwear, etc. and my cashier over-rided the price on every item to $1.  SO GO NOW, because this is an awesome price to stock up for next year.  I will post a picture soon.  I think there is some confusion about this among the employees at the store because I had one employee tell me that the womens clearance was not included but the cashier said it was and priced it that way.  So you might want to check about that. AWESOME deals!!! I had so much fun going through all the clothes.  Like a shopping spree.

No comments:

Post a Comment