Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Target shopping trip today...
Target has their bedding and bath clearance at 75% off. They will be re-structuring that area of their stores for a new line coming in. So now is the time to buy if you need those items. I saw a king size comforter 4-piece bed set for $22 and it was cute. I bought bed embroidered dark brown satin pillow shams (king) for $5 each - they were origanally $20. I also found a expresso brown wood framed edged mirror for $15 (it was $60). It had a small damaged spot on one side that would not show once it hangs on the wall. I also got 4 travel size bottles of Johnson and Johnson shamppo and lotion for free.
Johnson & Johnson Products
$1.00/1 Head to Toe Fragrance Free Lotion
$1.00/1 Head to Toe Baby Wash
$1.00/1 Baby Shampoo
$1.00/1 Baby Oil
$2.00/2 any product
I also used my quaker oatmeal coupons and combined that witht he Target sale and was able to get 4 boxes of oatmeal for $.75 each
these coupons are in the 2/7 evansville newspaper coupons

I also got 2 packages of GE Reveal lightbulbs for $.95 each. I printed out 2 coupons from www.target.com and one coupon online bricks.coupons.com which gave me $4.00 off 2 packages.

My best deal was buying Boost Kids Essential drink which is $9.96 and I used a online coupon for $5.00 which came from http://www.couponsinc.com/corp/source/cp_clientlist.asp and a $3 target coupon that was mailed to me from being on their mailing list. So I paid $1.96 for them.

Hope these deals help make ends meet for your family!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I will be interested to see how this all works out and how much money you save! I know I can certainly use all the help I can get! Thanks for starting this blog! Love ya, Lori

    ReplyDelete