Sunday, February 14, 2010

My CVS shopping list

To see all the deals and links to coupons for CVS - go to this link
http://www.frugalcouponliving.com/category/cvs/

Below is my personal shopping list of what I will be buying. I'm only shopping this time to get what I can for free that is a product I will use. Also, this time I will not spend a dime of my own money. I have enough ECB's to pay for everything from my last shopping trip plus I will earn another $14 for a future shopping trip. I also have a $25 gift card for getting a new prescription (thanks to my poor hubby being sick.)

Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield toothpaste 4-4.2oz or rinse 14.8oz $3.50 2 $7
$2 off Crest Rinse PandG 2/7or $.75 off toothpaste PandG 2/7
Receive $3.50 in ECBS
Final Price: Free plus overage.Limit 2

Neutrogena Shampoo or Conditioner $5.29 (get $5 wyb 2) Limit 1 1 $5
$2 Hair printable
= $.79 each after ECBs (this shampoo is also good for sunspots during summer)
*******CHECK ON THIS IN STORE - WAS NOT IN AD

Aussie Shampoo or Conditioner – 13.5oz or Styler – 5.1 to 14oz $2.99 (get $2 ECBs) Limit 1 1 $2
$1 RP 2/14
= FREE after ECBs

Sundown Melatonin B1G1 free 4

NOTE TO SELF: look for a CVS reinventing beauty magazine, look for in-store coupons or blinkies/peelies

No comments:

Post a Comment