Monday, March 19, 2012

My Buehlers Trip

I always look so forward to double coupon week and then I always find that getting deals is like pulling teeth. I had to race through the store so I'm sure I didn't catch every deal. Pictured is a peelie coupon for $1/2 nabisco crackers and they were on sale for $4/2 which made then $1.50 each. The Starkist tuna was on sale for $1.50 and with the $.50 coupon from their Facebook page would make it $.50. I had a $.50 Dawn dish detergent coupon from a P&G home mailer which equaled Free when doubled. Some scents of Dial hand soap were on sale for $1.49 and if you use the $.35 RP coupon from 2 weeks ago it would make them $.79. But these are usually on sale for $1 at other stores.

If any of you guys find any good coupon matchups, please leave a comment or post them on the Facebook page. We can help each other find some more deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment