Tuesday, July 17, 2012

This and That

Hello fellow couponers.  I've been having such a hard time this summer to write on my blog and also to do any couponing.  As some of you know, I have a special needs son and he requires a lot of structure throughout the day which keeps me very busy.  So I've had to sacrifice some of the time I've dedicated to couponing to keeping him and my 3 year-old busy.  We also share a laptop which my oldest son is on all day so I mostly only blog from my phone which doesn't allow me to share links.  So that's why I haven't shared coupon links.  In about a month I will have my freedom back and will be able to get back to my normal routine.  So please bare with me through the summer.  I'm sure many of you are moms and are having the same issues.  I'm actually thinking about doing my drug stores at midnight on Saturday so I can shop in peace and get my deals!

4 comments:

  1. FYI McKim's IGA Double coupon 7/19-22.

    Tracy Kraft

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read on other sites JC Penny is offering free kids haircuts in Aug. just wondering if you or anyone else has been able to find out if Eastland Mall JC Penny is doing this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I havent heard if our Evansville JC Penneys is participating but from the verbage on flyer I saw online I would guess that they are.

      Delete