Friday, December 31, 2010

My thoughts

Here are my thoughts on the Extreme Couponing show on TLC.  First of all, they all have OCD and are hoarders.  But they are awesome at getting deals and building a stockpile. I saw a little of myself in all of them.  But I took notes and below are some points that I wrote down that may help me and you with our couponing.

1. Think more about ordering coupons online and buying in bulk.  I'm going to test this out and see how I do.  I've ordered coupons before but never in huge amounts.  I'm not gearing up for the apocalyse.  \

2.  Collect coupons from the newspaper recycling center.  I actually did this yesterday.  And I found a bunch.  So this is something I'm defiantly going to do more.  It's "clean trash" so it's not like dumpster diving.

3. Organize cut out coupons by the aisles in the grocery store.

4.  Get a huge paper cutter for cutting multiple coupon inserts at one time.

5. I'm thinking about driving to Owensboro to try out Kroger.  I want to see if it worth the gas money to shop there.  At least gives me a reason to go to Moonlight Bar-B-Q!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment