Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My shopping trips this week

TARGET:  I bought 9 lightbulbs because my coupons expire on the 5th.  So all free. I checked out the clearance and the east side store just sucks in that area.  For some reason I find much better clearance at the North Park store.  I also found out that the Tyson anytizers coupons do work on Tyson frozen chicken bags - any kind.  So that helped.  We like the strips of chicken and they were $6.99 and then I had $1 coupons

Schnucks:  Holly crap did I do good this week.  I'm starting to love all the blinkie coupons.  Just walk across the aisles and look for the blinking red light.  If it's a product you would ever buy - get a ton of coupons for it and then wait for a sale.  I grabbed a ton of $1 off California pizza flatbreads (which I'll use somewhere else).  I also grabbed $1 off any California pizza and it did not specify a size so I look for a sale on the "one" size pizzas.
Bumblee Tuna Pouches -  regularly $1.  On sale for $.79 and blinkie coupons for $.55.  So I paid $.24 each.  (I bought 24 of them!!!)

Manwhich Sloppy Joe - normally about $1.79 a can.  On sale for $1 and I had $1 off any 2 cans.  So $.50

Kelloggs cereal - Normally $4.79 a box.  On sale $2.50.  Had a coupon for $1 off 3 and then a schnucks coupon printed for $2 off next shopping trip.  So that made them $1.52  box (and they are the large box)

Scottie facial tissues: On sale for $1 and I has a $.50 coupon so I got them for $.50

Campbells soup:  I got tomato and chicken noodles soup on their sale price for $.50 a can (no Coupons...but still a good price)

Hunts ketchup:  On sale for $1 for the 24 oz. size and I had 2 coupons for $.20 off each from my sister-in-law so I paid $.80 each

So my subtotal for $54 and change.  After coupons it was $33 plus the $2 coupon for my next visit.  NICE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment