Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Target Shopping Trip today

So today I went to the North Park Target and I had a short list of deals to get and a wedding present.  I got 2 Connect Four games that were orginally $14 but were on sale for $7.  I had 2 -$3 hasbro manufacturer coupon and 2 - $4 target coupon which got me both games for free. I also had taken a blinkie coupon I found at Walgreens a couple week ago for $1 off any Johnson and Johnson Red Cross product.  In the travel section there were J & J first aid travel kits for $1.29.  So I got this for .$29.  I pulled at least 5 coupons from the 1st Ave. Walgreens so I will go back to get more of these at Target in the future.  So look out for these blinkie coupons to use at Target.  I also had 2 coupons for $1 off 2 can of Campbells condensed soup which was on sale for $.75 each.  So I got 4 cans at $.25 each.   The North Park Target did not have beach towles in the dollar bin area but maybe they will later.  They also do not have Physcian Formula powder at a rollback price so no deal there like there is in other markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment